Whether you’re looking for a breakfast cocktail recipe or want to mix up your Mimosa game, we have a new fruity and fresh Coast Hard Seltzer Cocktail for you!
This epic mix of orange and cranberry is a super easy Autumn cocktail ready for the next catch up with the crew!
Coast Hard Seltzer Orange & Cranberry Mimosa Recipe
What you need for the Mimosa:
- 1 can per cocktail of Coast Hard Seltzer Citrus Spritz
- Orange Juice (we’ve used the pulp free stuff for a smoother finish)
- Cranberry Juice (we’ve used the low sugar version here but definitely get the sweetened one if you’re a sweet tooth!)
- Cointreau (or any sort of orange liquor that takes your fancy!!!)
- Your fave glass (we’ve used a champaign flute because we’re trying to stick to tradition….sort of!)
- OPTIONAL: If you’re feeling carefree and fancy free, prep some fresh orange wheels and/or cranberries for garnish.
- Prep you favourite party glass and one for your mate too
- Fill your glass a quarter of the way up with cranberry juice and another quarter with orange juice…should be about half full now!
- Splash some of your Cointreau in there too
- Top up with Coast Hard Seltzer Citrus Spritz!
- Garnish with sections of your fresh Orange wheel and ta-da, a Coast Hard Seltzer Mimosa is ready and waiting for you!
Easy, quick and minimal ingredients makes this Mimosa recipe one for any party day or night!
Enjoy Coast Crew!