Pretty in pink and alcohol free, our Coast Zero Pink Grapefruit and Rosemary mocktail tastes as great as it looks!
Perfect for our Deso drivers and non-drinking mates, it’s fresh, funky and hangover free!
Coast Zero Alcohol Pink Grapefruit & Rosemary Mocktail Recipe
Rosemary Syrup Ingredients:
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary
What you need for the mocktail:
- 1 can per cocktail of Coast Zero Pink Grapefruit
- Pink Grapefruit Juice
- Ice & your fave glass
- Sprigs of Rosemary & fresh Grapefruit to garnish
First thing is to make our rosemary syrup and it’s important to prep this before you’re craving that mocktail! Heat 1-2 cups of water in your pan with half a cup of sugar or sweetener and your sprigs of rosemary. Let this simmer and work it’s magic for a minimum of 10-15 minutes.
PS. Let this delicious potion cool in the fridge completely before embarking on your mocktail making!
- Once your Rosemary Syrup has cooled to perfection the rest is quite easy!
- Start with your favourite glass and add ice.
- Add 30mls of your Rosemary Syrup and add ⅓ Pink Grapefruit Juice.
- Top with Coast Pink Grapefruit Zero Alcohol Seltzer and garnish with fresh rosemary and grapefruit.
- Kick back and enjoy your hangover free mocktail!
Tried and tested by our Coast Crew for their mid-week knock off this is a winning mocktail for our deso’s or non-drinking mates!
Cheers and stay tuned for more mocktails incoming soon…