What’s more refreshing than a seltzer or a sorbet on a hot summer’s day??? It’s Coast Hard Seltzer Sorbet!!!
We are absolutely loving boozy desserts, and we’re pretty excited to share some of our most successful recipes. Late night ice cream / sorbet dates have never been so fresh and so fun.
Let us introduce you to our two epic Sorbet recipes featuring none other than Watermelon and Blood Orange Coast Hard Seltzer!
Watermelon Coast Seltzer Sorbet
- ½ Watermelon (enough for 2 cups!)
- 1 can of Watermelon Coast Hard Seltz
- OPTIONAL: Feel free to add some sweetener if you choose! We personally found it pretty great on it’s own.
- It’s really as simple as 1-2-3 with this! First up we chop our watermelon into smallish cubes before freezing overnight.
(COAST TIP: We definitely kicked back with a spare Seltzer while waiting for our watermelon to freeze)
- Once your fruit has frozen, pop it all into a food processor or blender with a squeeze of lemon or lime, your optional sweetener and Watermelon Coast Hard Seltzer!
- Blitzzzz your concoction to a smooth texture…this is very satisfying to watch. ASMR at its finest.
- Serve the Coast Watermelon Seltzer Sorbet in your fave glass with garnishing of your choosing. You could use a fresh slice of melon or lime if that sounds great to you.
- Finish up with your fave Coast Seltzer and enjoy!
Blood Orange Coast Seltzer Sorbet
- 2 clubs of freshly Squeezed Blood Orange (we used about 4-5 big Blood Oranges!)
- 1 can of Blood Orange Coast Seltzer
- OPTIONAL: Feel free to add some sweetener if you choose! We personally added ¼ cup of sugar/coconut sugar to this one and don’t love it super sweet. If you’re a sweet tooth try ½ cup.
- First thing here is to juice our Blood Oranges so we end up with 2 cups! You can add some lemon or lime to this mix if that tickles your fancy.
- Next thing is to mix your juice with your sweetener over a medium to low heat. Continue to stir while the sweetener dissolves. Once it dissolves, add 1 cup of Coast Blood Orange Seltzer and continue to stir for another minute.
- Let the mixture cool before pouring into a freezer safe container and let it set overnight in the freezer.
- When frozen, let thaw for 5 minutes before serving with your favourite garnish. We served it with fresh blood orange but you could try serving it with some dark chocolate too.
- Enjoy with your favourite Coast Seltzer!
If you’re looking for us, we’re politely indulging in our Summer Seltzer Sorbets sorted with a boozy addition thanks to Coast!