Weekend plans? You do now! A PUNCH that’s full of FIZZ and fabulous times that can be shared with mates.
We’ve been testing loads of recipes (tough gig, but someone’s got to do it) and created an absolutely awesome Watermelon Lemon High Punch recipe for those times when one bev just isn’t enough…
Watermelon Lemon High Punch
What you’ll need:
- ¼ of watermelon cut into cubes
- 90mls vodka
- 45mls limoncello
- 60mls freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 45mls sugar syrup
- 2 x Watermelon Coast cans (you might use less or more depending on how strong you like your punch!!)
- Lemon wheels for garnish!
How to make your punch:
- First we need to chop up our watermelon into cubes and if you’re super organised and already have watermelon puree you can skip this step!
- In a blender add your watermelon, vodka, limoncello, lemon juice, and sugar syrup to mix it all up on a low speed.
- Strain your concoction as you pour it into your favourite punch bowl or fancy jug.
- Finally, add ice and top with your Watermelon Coast Hard Seltzer. Garnish with a lemon wheel and bam, you have an incredible drink to share with your mates!
Easy, quick and simple.
A Watermelon Lemon High Punch with your fave Coast Hard Seltzer ready to ramp up any gathering this Summer!